Discover Aquatics offers a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Course
Next Lifeguard Course
Dates and times to be announced
Course is a total of 28 hours
Minimum age: 15 years
Advanced sign up and payment is required
Sign up in person or call 360-867-9283
- Swim 300 yards continuously.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs.
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards.
- Surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object.
- Return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
Looking for Employment?
Apply by calling 360-867-9283
Our lifeguards are Red Cross Certified.
Monthly skill training is conducted to ensure our lifeguards are prepared and up to date on life-saving skills.
Meet our Lifeguard Course Instructor Joe
Location: 110 Delphi Rd NW Suite 102